We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the secret to our flavor-packed Orange-Kissed Carrots? Our Test Kitchen recipe has the perfect glaze combo that lightly "kisses" these carrots; making them a hands-down favorite for all ages.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
What To Do:
- In a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, stir together all ingredients, coating carrots well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5-1/2 to 6 hours, or until carrots are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!