Really Simple Spinach Souffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If the word souffle conjures up images of chefs preparing complicated dishes you would never attempt; think again. Our Really Simple Spinach Souffle will make you a homemade hero, using readily available market shortcuts and no special skills.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream and eggs 2 to 3 minutes, or until foamy. Add remaining ingredients; mix well and pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Green Bean Casserole
- Corn Fancy
- Broccoli with Mock Hollandaise
- Best Broccoli Salad
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Fried Cabbage
- Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes
- Amazing Asparagus Quiche
- Zucchini Squares