Saucy Squash Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve the taste of a holiday any night of the week. (It looks pretty holiday-fancy, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 2 acorn squash, cut in half and seeded
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place squash cut side up in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon applesauce equally into cavities of each squash.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over tops of the squash and bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until squash is tender.
Cut a small piece off the bottom of each squash half so they'll sit flat in the baking dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!