Spinach Casserole Surprise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always like to go the extra mile for the holidays, but that doesn't have to mean lots of work! Take advantage of some market shortcuts for this holiday-festive Spinach Casserole Surprise. This comforting veggie bake will team with any of your holiday favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add spinach; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese, then with pecans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!