Spinach Casserole Surprise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
We always like to go the extra mile for the holidays, but that doesn't have to mean lots of work! Take advantage of some market shortcuts for this holiday-festive Spinach Casserole Surprise. This comforting veggie bake will team with any of your holiday favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add spinach; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese, then with pecans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!