Spinach Casserole Surprise
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
We always like to go the extra mile for the holidays, but that doesn't have to mean lots of work! Take advantage of some market shortcuts for this holiday-festive Spinach Casserole Surprise. This comforting veggie bake will team with any of your holiday favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
cup (½ stick) butter, softened
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
cup grated Parmesan cheese
cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add spinach; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese, then with pecans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 04 13