"Steak Out" Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready? 'Cause we're about to share the best steak topping recipe ever! Just imagine deliciously marinated onions and mushrooms, cooked to perfection on the grill, and you've got our "Steak Out" Veggies. This recipe is so simple and absolutely amazing. We bet you'll be kickin' yourself for not finding it sooner.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and whisk until blended. Toss in the onions and mushrooms and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place the vegetables in an 8-inch square disposable aluminum pan, place on the grill and close the grill cover; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the onions are tender, tossing them halfway through the cooking. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!