"Steak Out" Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready? 'Cause we're about to share the best steak topping recipe ever! Just imagine deliciously marinated onions and mushrooms, cooked to perfection on the grill, and you've got our "Steak Out" Veggies. This recipe is so simple and absolutely amazing. We bet you'll be kickin' yourself for not finding it sooner.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and whisk until blended. Toss in the onions and mushrooms and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place the vegetables in an 8-inch square disposable aluminum pan, place on the grill and close the grill cover; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the onions are tender, tossing them halfway through the cooking. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Fried Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers