Steamin' Veggie Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Steamed veggies are tasty and rich in vitamins. Serve up a big batch for your next party or casual dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, cover, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the zucchini and yellow squash; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the water evaporates.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; stir until well combined. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!