Steamin' Veggie Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Steamed veggies are tasty and rich in vitamins. Serve up a big batch for your next party or casual dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, cover, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the zucchini and yellow squash; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the water evaporates.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; stir until well combined. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!