Steamin' Veggie Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Steamed veggies are tasty and rich in vitamins. Serve up a big batch for your next party or casual dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, cover, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the zucchini and yellow squash; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the water evaporates.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; stir until well combined. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!