Summer Salsa Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're already using the grill to cook your dinner, then why not use it to grill your side dishes too? These Summer Salsa Veggies are perfect on the grill, and your kitchen will stay nice and cool!
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (2 to 3 cloves)
- 2/3 cup medium salsa
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8-inch square disposable aluminum pan; mix well and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Close the grill cover and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until the mixture is heated through and the vegetables are tender-crisp.
If you like your veggies spicy, then a dash of hot pepper sauce will really perk these up!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.