Sweet Peas and Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget bland and tasteless peas and carrots forever and welcome in sweet, crunchy, and flavorful ones with our recipe for Sweet Peas and Carrots. This buttery and honey-sweetened side dish is sure to be a new dinner favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole baby carrots, thawed (see Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas, thawed (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the carrots and sauté 6 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Fresh baby carrots and sugar snap peas can be used as long as you boil them until tender then proceed as above.
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.