Sweet Peas and Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget bland and tasteless peas and carrots forever and welcome in sweet, crunchy, and flavorful ones with our recipe for Sweet Peas and Carrots. This buttery and honey-sweetened side dish is sure to be a new dinner favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole baby carrots, thawed (see Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas, thawed (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the carrots and sauté 6 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Fresh baby carrots and sugar snap peas can be used as long as you boil them until tender then proceed as above.
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
- Creamed Cabbage
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Fried Cabbage
- Grandma Bell's Onion Tart
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Buttery Cabbage
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amish Broccoli Bake