Three Corn Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it stuffing? Is it cornbread? No matter how we label it, Three Corn Bake is gonna be a favorite at your house!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15- to 17-ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ½-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This is best served with poultry. What a hearty combo!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!