Tomato Feta Green Beans
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
There's no better compliment to a meal than a great side dish, and this is one of them! Full of flavor, these Tomato Feta Green Beans are a sure to become a big hit!
What You'll Need:
cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake pine nuts in a shallow pan at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, drain green beans well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Cook garlic and Italian seasoning in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute; add green beans. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated. Stir in lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 29 12