Avocado, Bean and Corn Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know avocados contain nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and mono- and polyunsaturated good fats? And, since one-fifth of an avocado, a typical serving, has only 50 calories, using avocados in this lively salsa is a healthy eating idea.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup store-bought vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup (about 3) thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 fully ripened avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together salad dressing, scallions, cilantro, lime peel, and salt.
- Add beans, corn and pepper; toss to coat. Add avocados; toss gently.
Looking for more fantastic recipes for spring? Be sure to check out our free recipe collection, Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!