Bacon 'n' Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want something to make ahead and keep in the freezer for last-minute drop-in guests? Here you go! These Bacon 'n' Cheese Bites are a guy food favorite, especially when the big game is on. Watch out though - you may need to make a second batch because the first one is sure to disappear!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup processed cheese spread
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup club soda
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat two rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat all ingredients except club soda until well mixed.
- Add club soda and beat until well combined. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
Replace the club soda with beer. It'll give these even richer flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!