We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We hate to admit just how easy this recipe is to make. Itâ€™s amazing how 4 ingredients and less than 30 minutes can produce such a hot and bubbly crab spread, perfect for last-minute entertaining.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Serve this up with crackers, or with homemade pita chips that you can make simply by cutting medium pitas into 8 wedges each; separate the halves, and bake on a baking sheet in a preheated 350-degree F. oven until golden and crisp.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!