Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our tempting East-meets-West Crab Stuffed Mushrooms get their flavorful crunch from the popular Asian panko bread crumbs. It's a dish worthy of Confucius himself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh, canned or imitation crabmeat
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Gently clean mushrooms by wiping them with a damp paper towel. Remove stems from 3/4 pound of the firmest mushrooms; set aside caps.
- Finely chop mushroom stems and remaining 1/4 pound whole mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat and add 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs, the shredded crab, onion powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter; sprinkle evenly over tops of mushroom caps and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!