We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This savory-sweet snack is a hit at the holidays and all throughout the year. Make easy, tasty Cranberry-Pecan Brie for your next party and enjoy the raves!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll crescent roll dough and press dough together at perforations to seal.
- Slice Brie in half horizontally and place bottom half in center of dough. Spread cranberry sauce over cut side, sprinkle with pecans and replace top of Brie. Bring dough up over top of Brie, pressing dough firmly to seal. Place seam-side down on baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.