Easy Corn Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Easy Corn Fritters is a take-off on a traditional American classic. We've made it as easy as possible 'cause after all, isn't that what we need these days?
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn (thawed if frozen)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, or more as needed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Add eggs and salsa; mix well. Stir in both corns.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil . Drop batter into hot skillet 1 tablespoonful at a time and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden, turning fritters halfway through cooking. Remove to a covered platter.
- Add another tablespoon oil to skillet. When hot, repeat with remaining batter, adding more oil as needed, until all batter is used.
- Our Easy Corn Fritters can be served with an omelet instead of home fries, as an appetizer by themselves, or with warm salsa for dipping.
- Try some of our other great fritter recipes like our Pineapple Fritters or our Cowboy Bean Fritters.
- If you loved this easy corn recipe, be sure to check out our Country Corn Casserole.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.