Festive Cranberry-Cream Cheese Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This appetizer is just the thing to bring out when unexpected guests drop by. Chances are you'll have cream cheese and pecans on hand. So stock up on the fruit mixture and you're ready for anyone- and don't forget the crackers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) container cranberry-raspberry crushed fruit for chicken
- 2 tablespoons amaretto (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. Combine crushed fruit and, if desired, amaretto; spoon over cream cheese.
- Spread pecans in a pie plate; microwave uncovered, at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once. Sprinkle pecans over crushed fruit mixture. Serve immediately with crackers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.