Glazed Macadamia Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No way! These are not your run-of-the-mill chicken wings. With macadamia nuts and a glaze made with soy sauce and orange marmalade, these wings are destined to make your house the party house!
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 cups orange marmalade
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a shallow baking pan with foil then coat foil with cooking spray.
- Remove and discard tips from chicken wings. Cut each wing in half at joint, place on baking pan, and bake 15 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine marmalade, nuts, and soy sauce over low heat. Cook until marmalade melts, about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brush marmalade mixture over chicken then bake an additional 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, brushing with mixture and turning occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!