Layered Nachos Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So many of us go to trendy restaurants and order Nachos Supreme, but we never think of making them at home. That's about to change! Now that you know how to prepare restaurant-style nachos, you're gonna put them on your home dinner menu.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place tortilla chips in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix over medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through; spoon over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle cheese over bean mixture and bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Dollop with guacamole and sour cream then sprinkle with scallions, tomato, and sliced jalapenos, if desired. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!