Loaded Potato Roll-Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll definitely be a host-favorite when you serve up these Loaded Potato Roll-Ups. Think of 'em like loaded baked potatoes wrapped up egg roll-style and full of creamy, flavorful goodness. Yup, you're gonna have a hard time not eating them all yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (24-ounce) container refrigerated garlic mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 egg, beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat potatoes in microwave 1 minute, just until soft. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and the scallions; mix well. Spoon about 3 tablespoons potato mixture evenly onto center of each egg roll wrapper. Evenly sprinkle with remaining cheese and the bacon bits.
- Lightly brush edges of egg roll with beaten egg. Fold one corner of each egg roll wrapper up over potato mixture, then fold both sides over, envelope fashion; roll up tightly.
- In a deep skillet over medium heat, heat about 1-inch of oil until hot, but not smoking. Add egg rolls in batches and fry 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately with ranch dip.
- Prefer to bake these instead? No problem! Just bake in a 375 degree oven 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check out the step-by-step tutorial of how we made these right here!
- If you like this roll-up-style recipe, we're pretty sure you're gonna love our Chicken Egg Rolls!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!