Mini Pizza Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 to 20 hors d'oeuvres
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
These are equally great as party hors d'oeuvres or a Saturday lunch for the family - simple, simple, simple but sooo luscious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 1 pound processed cheese spread (such as Velveeta)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 loaves party rye bread
What To Do:
In a skillet, brown beef and sausage over medium-high heat. Drain off grease.
Add cheese and stir until melted. Add oregano, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Lay out rye bread slices on ungreased baking sheets and distribute mixture evenly over bread slices. Place under broiler until brown.
These may be frozen until ready to heat and eat (no thawing necessary; just broil and serve). If you're serving these to a smaller gang, you can easily reduce these quantities.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,050mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.