Old-Fashioned Ham & Cheddar Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Old-Fashioned Ham & Cheddar Spread is so simple, it requires no cooking and no waiting -- doesn't get much easier than that! Just use your holiday leftovers (or leftovers from any night of the week) and you've got yourself a spread like no other.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups small chunks cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with its cutting blade. Process on medium speed 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula and process for another minute.
Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Why not try using leftover cooked turkey, chicken, or corned beef in place of the ham? The results will surely be just as awesome!
This works wells as a sandwich filling or as an appetizer spread, served with crackers.
- We've got lots of great recipes for spreads. Why not try our Baked Shrimp Dip for another tasty option!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 293
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 72mg 24 %
- Sodium 1,032mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 6.5g 0 %