Pickled Sausage Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 3-1/2 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Mr. Food first had Pickled Sausage Rolls when he was in the Carolinas on a road trip from New York to Florida. The only difference in those was that the dough was made from scratch. Honestly, you won't be able to tell the difference!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7 ½-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 (4 ½-ounce) jar pickled sausage, well drained (see Notes)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Lightly flatten each biscuit and place one sausage in center of each biscuit. Fold dough over sausage and pinch seams together.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 equal slices and place cut-side down on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until biscuits are golden. Serve immediately.
- Pickled sausage can usually be found in the canned meat section of the supermarket near the deviled ham and Vienna sausages.
- Serve these with spicy brown mustard or your favorite dipping sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.