We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a last-minute appetizer to add to your holiday spread? These Sausage Roll-Ups fit the bill! Just be sure to make lots of them, cause these disappear almost as fast as you can make them!
What You'll Need:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerator crescent rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 package (8 ounces) brown 'n' serve sausages (8 sausages)
- 6 thin slices Swiss cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles. Cut each sausage in half; cut the cheese slices into thirds. Wrap each sausage half in a piece of cheese (you'll have two extras), then in a crescent roll, overlapping ends and sealing completely.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Try using 1 package (8 ounces) of cocktail franks instead of sausage (they don't have to be cut in half). And for a bit more snap, try adding a dab of mustard on each one before wrapping in the crescent roll!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!