Spicy Hot Sausage Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever seen a crowd of people rush at an appetizer tray before? If not, then just set out a plate of these Spicy Hot Sausage Balls and watch 'em go! No one can resist these little dough balls flavored with spicy sausage meat.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package hot pork sausage (see Notes)
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using your hands, knead well until a soft dough forms. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until bottoms begin to brown and no pink remains in sausage.
- Make sure to use a packaged hot sausage like Jimmy Dean® brand, and not spicy Italian sausage from the meat counter because the consistency is different.
- Serve these with your favorite type of mustard or even ketchup as a dipping sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!