We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need some eerie eats for your Halloween bash? Get tangled up in our creepy-crawly Spiderweb Spread by dipping and dunking your favorite chips into this zesty south-of-the-border party spread that guarantees a web of excitement in every bite.
What You'll Need
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
What to Do
- Spread refried beans evenly over a 12-inch round serving platter, then spread guacamole over beans.
- Sprinkle lettuce, tomato, and cheese around bean mixture. Sprinkle olives around guacamole.
- Place sour cream in a resealable plastic storage bag. Cut a tiny piece off the corner of the bag and drizzle in circles. Starting in the center of the circle, drag a knife to the outside, creating a web design (see photo).
Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 296
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10.0g 20 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 794mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.