Stuffed and Wrapped Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking to fancy up your get-together, this easy-to-make-and-serve favorite wrapped brie recipe should be on the top of your list. This crowd-pleaser is worthy of a standing ovation.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 sheet (from a 17.25-ounce package) frozen puff pastry, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice Brie round horizontally in half. Remove top and spread sun-dried tomatoes over bottom layer. Replace top and place in center of puff pastry sheet. Bring corners into center, completely covering Brie; pinch dough firmly to seal. Trim and discard any excess dough and place seam-side down on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden and Brie is melting. Allow to cool slightly then serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!