We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We are celebrating the 1960s by paying homage to one of everyone's favorite cocktail party appetizer...Swedish Meatballs! So whether you serve these finger-food style with a toothpick or you put them over some egg noodles for a lip-smackin' dinner, you'll be transported back in time after just one bite!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) jar brown gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- In a large saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Heat over medium-high heat until just bubbly. Add meatballs and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes, stirring gently to coat the meatballs.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!