Brownie Cheesecake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is there anybody who doesn't like brownies? Nah! Is there anybody who doesn't like cheesecake? Nah! Put 'em together and... Wow! Wow! Wow!!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and spread batter in a greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, margarine, and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then egg and vanilla extract.
- Pour evenly over brownie batter and bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Let cool, then chill. Cut into bars and store, covered, in refrigerator.
Are you a chocolate fan? Then we think you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.