Chewy Apple Raisin Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Super, simple, and satisfying. I have no choice! That's how I have to describe these.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium-sized apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup applesauce
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place the batter in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick baking spray and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the edges are golden. Remove from the oven and cut into bars while still warm.
Makes 15 to 20 bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!