We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
The gang will love this- a sugar cookie crust heaped with gooey chocolate, coconut, and pecans!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough in a lightly greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour condensed milk over dough; spread evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans; press down slightly. Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!