We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a pizza...or is it a cookie? Our sweet-as-can-be Cookie Pizza is an attention-getting dessert that is at home as a weeknight treat or a great dessert for easy entertaining.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tablespoon colored sprinkles
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat sugars, butter, vanilla, and egg until creamy. Stir in flour and baking soda until well mixed. (The dough will be stiff.) Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread dough onto an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- When completely cooled, spread frosting over cookie base, leaving 1/4-inch edge to form the crust. Sprinkle with coconut and candies. Cut into wedges to serve.
Top this dessert pizza with your favorite toppings. There are no rules! Maybe decorate the pizza with jelly beans that match your favorite team colors.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 384
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 171mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!