We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a pizza...or is it a cookie? Our sweet-as-can-be Cookie Pizza is an attention-getting dessert that is at home as a weeknight treat or a great dessert for easy entertaining.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tablespoon colored sprinkles
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat sugars, butter, vanilla, and egg until creamy. Stir in flour and baking soda until well mixed. (The dough will be stiff.) Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread dough onto an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- When completely cooled, spread frosting over cookie base, leaving 1/4-inch edge to form the crust. Sprinkle with coconut and candies. Cut into wedges to serve.
Top this dessert pizza with your favorite toppings. There are no rules! Maybe decorate the pizza with jelly beans that match your favorite team colors.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!