Double Chocolate Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They say, "Twice is nice." See for yourselves, chocolate lovers, with our Double Chocolate Cookie Bars. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (12-ounce) package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter; press mixture onto bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup chocolate chips, the sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla over medium heat; cook until chips are melted, stirring frequently. Pour mixture evenly over prepared cookie crust. Top with nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until set. Cool then cut into bars.
NOTE: Don't be afraid to be adventurous and try different kinds of nuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!