Double Chocolate Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They say, "Twice is nice." See for yourselves, chocolate lovers, with our Double Chocolate Cookie Bars. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (12-ounce) package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter; press mixture onto bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup chocolate chips, the sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla over medium heat; cook until chips are melted, stirring frequently. Pour mixture evenly over prepared cookie crust. Top with nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until set. Cool then cut into bars.
NOTE: Don't be afraid to be adventurous and try different kinds of nuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!