Fudge Cheesecake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a rich fudge and creamy chocolate cheesecake recipe? Say no more, the name Fudge Cheesecake Bars speaks for itself.
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1-ounce) bars unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large microwaveable bowl, place baking chocolate and butter. Microwave on high 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring after each minute, until chocolate and butter are completely melted. Beat in 2 cups sugar, 3 eggs, and the vanilla, until blended. Stir in flour, then spread batter in prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, the remaining sugar, and remaining egg. Stir in candy. Drop by dollops over batter. With a knife, swirl the batter to the top to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or just until set. Cool completely in baking dish on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Enjoy with a cup of our delicious Italian Coffee!
- Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
- Like cheesecake duos? Then check out our Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes, Brownie Cheesecake Bars, Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!