Lemon Refrigerator Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes you want something sweet that doesn't weigh you down and these Lemon Refrigerator Bites are just the trick! They're light and refreshing and perfect for the warm weather.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into prepared baking dish and refrigerate until ready to fill.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir in whipped topping just until mixed. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, or until filling is firm. Slice into 2-inch squares and serve.
Garnish with lemon zest and blueberries, or your favorite fresh fruit.
Love lemon? We'd like to recommend our Berry Lemon Pie for another sweet and tangy option!
Getting ready to go to a summer potluck? We've got a collection of 40 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts you'll just love.
- Check out our tips for keeping these bars fresh even longer!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.