We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The texture of these crisp little cookies makes them perfect for dunking in a cup of coffee for a sweet little breakfast of and afternoon pick-me-up.
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine sugar, oil, and eggs in a medium bowl; gradually add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface; divide in half. With lightly floured hands, shape each portion of dough into a 1-1/4- x 12-inch log. Place logs 3-inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake 25 minutes. Cool completely on cookie sheet.
- Cut each log crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices, using a serrated knife. Place slices, cut sides down, on cookie sheets. Bake 15 minutes, turning cookies once. Cool slightly on cookie sheets; transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!