Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't make these if you're going to want your company to leave early...they'll want to stay until they're all eaten up!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups (1 10-ounce package) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 1/4 cups (2-½ sticks) butter or margarine, softened
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes. Cool slightly, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Do not overbake these -- they should be soft. They'll puff while baking and flatten while cooling.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!