Sunny Lemon Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Teach your kids a few tasty skills in the kitchen while having fun! Bake up this treat together and enjoy our cheery Sunny Lemon Squares filled with the taste of sunshine.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, plus extra for topping
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups flour, the butter, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar; mix until crumbly. Press into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish to form a crust; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat remaining 1/2 cup flour, the granulated sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and lemon extract until well blended. Pour over hot crust.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until set.
Allow to cool then cut into squares. Dust with extra confectioners’ sugar and serve.
- Need some more ideas for the best potluck dessert? Then you'll love our collection of 40 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts!
- Try something similar! Our Citrus Bars are another way to get that summer fruity flavor you're craving!
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 362
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 136mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.