Toffee Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Irresistible Toffee Cookie Bars give us so many reasons to love them. From the tempting aromas wafting through our house as they bake, their to-die-for taste, to the easy all-in-one pan clean-up.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups almond toffee bits (see Note)
- 1 1/4 cups English toffee bits or crushed English toffee candy bars
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; heat 4 minutes or until butter melts.
- Layer graham cracker crumbs and remaining ingredients in baking dish with melted butter. Firmly press mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely in baking dish on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
If you can not find almond toffee bits, you can substitute 1-1/4 cups chopped slivered almonds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.