We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a yummy Halloween treat for your little ghouls and boys! These candy corn-studded Trick-or-Treat Bars are a fun autumn snack.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup candy corn
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and place in oven just until butter melts.
- Remove dish from oven and distribute melted butter evenly over bottom. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with candy corn and gently press candies into uncut bars. Cool then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 284
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 108mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.