White Chocolate Cherry Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scrumptious! That's the best word our Test Kitchen team could come up with to sum up these easy-to-make yummy White Chocolate Cherry Bars. This flavorful marriage of textures and tastes is a winning combination!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour and baking soda and beat until well blended. Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips, the coconut, and chopped cherries. Spread dough evenly in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining white chocolate chips over dough.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.