All American Skillet Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our All American Skillet Goulash takes a few tasty liberties with traditional goulash and makes an all American goulash that's praise-worthy. Wait 'til you taste our budget-friendly, skillet version that is pure hearty comfort food.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cover to keep warm.
- In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef, bell pepper, and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until no pink remains in the beef, stirring frequently. Drain off excess liquid.
- Add macaroni, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and simmer 1 to 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 798
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 38g 58 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 1.6g 0 %
- Protein 49g 98 %
- Cholesterol 145mg 48 %
- Sodium 2,045mg 85 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!