All in One Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How can we add a load of flavor to our burgers all at once? Mix in a load of tasty ingredients for an All in One Burger that's so good they may not even need any extra toppings. Sure, let them add some if they want.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup mild picante sauce
- 1/3 cup (1-1/3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Form mixture into patties; layer patties in aluminum foil and refrigerate to firm up.
- Broil, grill or bake to desired doneness.
Serve with your favorite burger or Tex-Mex toppings or just plain on a bun. And you can add your own seasonings or try barbecue sauce instead of picante sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf