Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beat the burger blues, with our juicy Bacon Blue Cheese-infused Burgers. Yes thats the trick to these novel smoky bacon-topped burgers, that cook with the cheese on the inside so every bite is packed with robust flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 strips cooked crispy bacon, cut in half
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 3/4 cup blue cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place burgers on rolls, top with bacon and remaining blue cheese, and serve immediately.
For an extra special touch, top with a blue cheese dressing or mayonnaise.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!