Beat the Clock Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your mark, get set, cook! With this easy recipe for Beat the Clock Goulash, you'll be at the finish line and have dinner on the table before the family gets there!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups ready-to-use beef broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, brown ground beef with onion over high heat, stirring to break up the beef. Add broth, macaroni, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper, and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-high, cover, and simmer 6 to 8 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, and serve in bowls.
We've got more goulash where this came from! Be sure to check out our collection of 8 Easy Goulash Recipes.
- Plus, for more ground beef dinner favorites, make sure to look at our free eCookbook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!