Beat the Clock Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your mark, get set, cook! With this easy recipe for Beat the Clock Goulash, you'll be at the finish line and have dinner on the table before the family gets there!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups ready-to-use beef broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, brown ground beef with onion over high heat, stirring to break up the beef. Add broth, macaroni, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper, and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-high, cover, and simmer 6 to 8 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, and serve in bowls.
We've got more goulash where this came from! Be sure to check out our collection of 8 Easy Goulash Recipes.
- Plus, for more ground beef dinner favorites, make sure to look at our free eCookbook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!