Cheesy Burger Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why not tame the appetites of everybody in your gang with this guaranteed winner? Our Cheesy Burger Bites are mini hamburgers smothered with cheese...and since they're so fun and tasty, maybe you should make a double batch.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 dollops any flavor prepared cheese spread
- 24 slices cocktail party rye bread
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, and pepper. Use a small ice cream scoop to measure out beef mixture and form into meatballs. Flatten meatballs to 1/2-inch thickness and grill 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
- Remove cooked mini hamburgers from grill, placing each one on a slice of cocktail party rye bread and topping each with a dollop of cheese spread. Top with remaining bread slices. The heat from the burgers will melt the cheese.
- Cut in half for bite-sized hors d'oeuvres.
Cheese spread can be found in the dairy section of the grocery store. There are so many flavors available, why not try a different one each time you make these? That way, you can have a new tasty treat every time!