Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 meatballs
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
We haven't met many people who don't love the meatball. But, we think the only thing better than meatballs, are easy meatballs! So, for a special treat, take a bite out of these stuffed meatballs and enjoy the flavorful surprise of cheese in every tasty bite. Whether cocktail or main dish-sized, these scrumptious Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs will become a loved meatball recipe that never disappoints.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block mozzarella, cut into 20 (1/2-inch) cubes
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mozzarella cheese; mix well.
Divide mixture into 20 meatballs, then form each meatball around a mozzarella cube, making sure to cover cheese completely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
- Don't worry if the cheese starts to ooze out. That just means your meatballs are going to be extra ooey-gooey delicious!
- You can serve these meatballs with a dipping sauce if using as an appetizer or with spaghetti and sauce for a complete meal. Either way, they're going to love them. After all, what's not to love about them?
- If you love our Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs, then you've got to check out our 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)