Coney Island Hot Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Feel like you experienced a visit to Coney Island, with its world-famous foods...without leaving home.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, stirring often, until beef is browned. Add remaining ingredients, except the buns.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until hot dogs are heated through.
- Serve hot dogs in buns, topped with sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf