We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want big flavor without having to do a lot of work, then our Cowboy Ribs are the way to go. Just mix some spices together, give the ribs a good rub and you're ready to roast!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 6 to 7 pounds beef back ribs, trimmed and cut into individual ribs
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil, then place roasting rack over foil. Spray rack with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except ribs. Rub seasoning mixture over all sides of ribs, then place on prepared rack.
- Roast uncovered 60 to 65 minutes, or until tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!